All of this is from an interview with Brenna Domnaus, an alum who agreed to an interview with Jacob Fullmer organized by Daniel Lipson.
- There used to be a fad on campus that involved cards with one side kind of like Tarot cards and the other side some kind of competitive card game.
- Some people were really obsessed with it and said that the cards originated as a divination type ritual thing.
- One card was called a Ren and one card was called the Parasite.
- Some players were really secretive about the game and there were clubs devoted to playing it.
- The games had some kind of referee and there were rumors that the referees had some kind of secret society devoted to playing it.
All first years received a copy of the "Great Game" complete with playing cards.